July 30, 2020
Scotch Whiskey Carolina Peach Cobbler
4 large peaches sliced and pitted
1/2 cup of melted butter
1.5 cups of sugar
1 cup of all purpose flour
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1/4 teaspoon of salt
3/4 cup of milk
1/3 cup of scotch whiskey
Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
9x9 in baking dish needed
1. Pour the melted butter into the bottom of the baking dish
2. In the first bowl, Place the sliced peaches and 3/4 of a cup of sugar and 1/4 cup of scotch whiskey. Stir until well coated.
3. In the second bowl mix the remaining sugar, flour, baking soda, salt, milk, and whiskey and whisk until smooth.
4. Poor batter onto buttered pan and spread about
5. Pour the peaches on top evenly over the batter.
6. Bake at 375 for 1 hour or until golden brown on top.
7. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream
What I like about the ingredients is that you can obtain them plastic free with a bit of searching at your bulk food stores and farmer markets.
Comments will be approved before showing up.